I bore my BFF Ash endlessly with my talk about things I want, crave, need, lust for.
So I’m gonna give her a break and relieve her of her duties.
Why not list them here?
Here’s what’s on my mind right now, in no particular order…
– Tickets to see Lady GaGa Live
– The brand-new Apple iPad (starting at $599)
– Pierre Hardy sneakers ($550 at barneys.com)
– Tsovet watch ($575 at neimanmarcus.com)
– Links of London Triple Ring ($190)
– Oliver Peoples Daddy B shades ($325 at oliverpeoples.com)
– To be as skinny as Lindsay (priceless)
– Vans Zapato del Barco ($60)
– Balenciaga Arena Messenger Bag ($1,895 at barneys.com)
– Vans Vault Spring 2010 Standard Issue LX
– Cartier Love Bracelet ($2999+)
– Taho, a Filipino dessert (dirt cheap but oh so good!)
– Sebastian Lund
– A trip to Amanpulo with Sebastian (in my wildest dreams!)
That’s all for now.
Frankly, I’m tired of uploading stuff, blogging is hard work.
Here’s a quote from Tom Ford:
“From the time we’re born until we die, we’re kept busy with artificial stuff that isn’t important.”
So true…but so depressing at the same time. And that’s why boys like Sebastian exist. LOL!
Bye for now.